.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Dustin had a week long training seminar in Page, so we went with him. Ashlynne loved the lake the first day, and then after swimming in the crystal clear water of the hotel pool, decided the lake was NOT for her... There was "gross stuff in my shoes daddy!" So... Dustin had to empty her shoes out more than once. She's not a fan of lake water!
Ashlynne is very social, so she would talk to anyone and everyone while we were there. We were playing in the pool on the steps, when Ashlynne bends over and starts walking weird. She says to the couple who didn't speak english: " I'm walking like a gorilla..." They didn't respond and continued to watch her, so she re-demonstrates it again: "I'm walking like a gorilla..." Again they didn't say anything, so she tilts her little head to the side and says " Now, how cute was that?!!"
I laughed so hard. That couple had no clue how cute that truly was!
Oh yeah... The Lightning McQueen lifejacket- I tried to get her to at least consider the Disney Princess one, but nope. Lightning McQueen is her favorite. Cinderella isn't her fave... Just McQueen
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment