Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ashlynne's dress fitting...

Well, since Ashlynne is the flower girl in Trina's wedding, she has a beautiful "wedding" dress, as she calls it. It was too big, so we had to have it altered. As the lady is checking it out and assessing the alteration job, I am telling Ashlynne that the lady is going to make her dress fit just "perftec"
and it will be beautiful when she gets it all done. Across from Ashlynne is the giant wall mirror, and she's watching with a somewhat concerned look on her face. She turns to the lady and asks " do you know what you're doing?" I was taken back, and so was the lady. The lady assured her that she did, and not to worry. Well, Ashlynne watched her put pins all down her dress to which she then asks " Are you doing this on purpose?" The lady couldn't help but laugh. It was funny how she was so concerned.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is way too funny!!! She has quite the personality :)....reminds me of someone.... I wonder who!? Love you guys!

Greco Family said...

She is hilarious!! You better watch out. I see a lot of embarrassing moments for YOU in the future!

She will look so cute all dressed up.

sheri said...

When is the wedding? Tell Trina I am soooo happy for her. He's a cutie. Aunt Sheri

kmac said...

ahem. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!