Saturday, April 17, 2010

32 Reasons

Ok. So Dustin turned 32 last Sunday. So here's to 32 reasons why I love my Dustin to pieces!

1. He always has that adorable smile on his face that melts my heart!
2. He always keeps my spirit high and always has me laughing!
3. Thinks I'm the best cook!
4. Loves it when his three girls meet him at the door from work.
5. He thinks so random- I don't get it but it makes him, well, him!
6. I love it when I catch him watching me with a smirk... just 'cuz he thinks I'm cute!
7. He appreciates me for who I am and loves me more for it.
8. Treats me like I'm a princess.
9. He is always right- His advice is always the right thing.
10. I love how excited he gets about his daddy-daughter dance class, and how hard he tries not to show it!
11. He does the best Coming to America soup joke ever!
12. He is crazy smart.
13. Loves Loves Loves cars, trucks, monster trucks, anything fast and that has wheels.
14. I love how his favorite dish to cook is meatless spaghetti!
15. Loves our little family more than life itself.
16. I love how he bobs his head off-beat to my music!
17. I love how the last thing he does before leaving for work is to kiss me- and he always calls me when he gets to work to tell me he how much he loves me.
18. His kisses and hugs still after six years give me butterflies.
19. He works so hard so our family always has plenty- and some extra.
20. Always makes sure his three girls feel safe and loved.
21. I love how he melts when the girls cry. Such a sucka!
22. Always has this vehicle rotation sale thing to slowly upgrade vehicles!
23. I love how he sends me adds from the trading post at work for stuff I've been wanting. They are always bargains!
24. I love how he loves to go on vacations- he literally gets excited about it six months in advance and he always imagines what it will be like-out loud. It's so cute!
25. I love how he watches cartoons with the girls and gets "in" to them. Thomas the train and Handy Manny and Penguins of Madagascar are their faves!
26. I love how he loves my bath and body works hand soap- says it gets car oil/grease off perfectly.
27. I think it's so cute how he organizes a guys raquetball night every week with his guy friends.
28. I love how he bought the 60some in tv for playing xbox. He doesn't even have time to play that often but it's cute nonetheless.
29. He loves playing xbox with me and think it's cute how it stresses me out when I get lost in splinter cell... grrr!
30. I love how much he loves God and is very adament about what he believes.
31. I love how he is obsessed with his family.
32. He lives for me and I know that- I am truly the luckiest girl ever.

He's the most amazing guy and I would do it all over again. Only sooner. Love you babe!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Aww how nice!

kmac said...

this is so cool. you are an excellent wife.

ripley said...

ahhhh, that made me smile:) Tell Dustin I said happy birthday!