Thanks to Eryn, I was inspired to share a few things I love...
• I love having things out of place at my house- I actually hate it, but it's a reminder that I am blessed to not have to live alone.
• Being loved by the best little family that there is.
• Everyday conversations with Dustin on his lunch break.
• The new Kohls, Paradise Bakery, etc that is not too far from our house- a reminder that good things are coming!
• I hate to admit this, but the new Filibertos- you were right, babe! :)
• The soldiers that are willing to fight for my family's freedom , knowing that they might not make it back to their families.
• Wednesday nights- our small group is awesome!
• I know this is crazy, but I absolutely LOVE how it smells like swimming pool and pavement here. (as apposed to smelling like Round Valley???) I LOVE THAT!
• The new Hobby Lobby. That place is my new Heaven!
• Hearing Ashlynne's little voice- my favorite thing she says is " I love being your Ashlynne!" Or her new phrase- "partament" which translated is part of it...I don't know how she got that, but it's still cute!
• Everyday talks with my Grandma, and the reminder that life is fragile, to treasure each conversation.
• I love watching airplanes fly overhead- it makes me feel like traveling.
• Laying on the trampoline and watching the stars with Dustin- I love our star gazing chats!
• Calendar spotted with opportunities to be with people I love
• Watching Ashlynne learn. I love watching her think, play, sleep. She's like a little sponge- it's our job to help her soak up everything she needs to live life to the fullest. I love that responsibility.
• Ashlynne's dance class. I love the way she does her toe-tap and chauce! so girly!
• Ashlynne's honesty- Honesty is my favorite character trait. You may not always like what people have to say, but when they're 110% honest, I trust them completely. So far, she is brutally honest. I LOVE the way she will tell me that she's going to disobey, or do something she shouldn't. I LOVE the way she instantly confesses what she did when we were gone, be it good, or bad. I hope she never looses that.
• Sharon Burrell- Love you girl. You're my inspiration. I love how you haven't let devastating things get to you- You always have a smile and a hug for others. You remind me not to complain, which I am terrible at. YOU ARE AMAZING!
• Dustin- for showing me what love is. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. I love how you make me laugh. I am so lucky to be your wife!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Too few mommies are willing to let their children DECIDE to obey. It's so neat that you love that part of Ashlynne - the thinking, reasoning part of who she is. That is the part that will keep her on the straight and narrow through life, that will give her strength to do what is right. Good job, Mommy!
this is a precious list. I think I'll work on my own.
Post a Comment