Ok. Sooo much has happened lately, and my life has been a complete blurr. Over the weekend, we went sledding with some friends, and Uncle RaRa and Kyle met us up there. Ashlynne got cold and was done, so Kyle, Ashlynne and I sat in Grandpa's truck with some other friends. I had told her not to touch any of the buttons- everything is "buttonized" in Grandpa's truck, and Ashlynne is the queen of buttons, so it was a HUGE temptation for her. She plopped her little self down in the front seat, and I asked what she was doing. To my surprise she answered " I'm just thinkin' about disobeyin' you." I replied that she had better obey, and do the right thing, and she responded " I know. I'm just gonna think about it." She gave it about a minute, stood up and said " I'm gonna obey you." I was shocked. For two reasons, that she weighed it out, and that she made the right decision. I figured with all those buttons, and the time to debate if she should do what she wanted, she would pick to push the buttons. But, she didn't, and I was so proud! That's my girl!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
That's awesome!
Post a Comment