The Pixar parade was so cool. Nemo and Dori came right up to Ashlynne and kissed her on the nose. She thought that was the greatest thing ever. Of course, there was Lightning McQueen... You should have heard her and Dustin cheering for that car! This year, she was tall enough to ride most of the rides. We found out that she is alot like Dustin when he was little- He liked the 'round and 'round rides, not the up and down ones like roller coasters. She loves speed, just not while you're going up and down! It was cool to relax at the beach after the three days at Disneyland. Ashlynne is so cute that we just can't get over it! Here are some beach pics.
Ashlynne found a rotted piece of wood on the beach. Have you ever seen the movie "Surf's Up"? Ok. She got this and said, "Look at my surf board! I'm just like Cody!"
She was talking about "getting a big wave"! So here is her debating...

I think I'll go. She actually told us she was going to "catch a big wave".

Come on, Daddy. Come help me surf!

Had the water been warmer, she would have taken off out there into that great big ocean all by herself! She has NO fear whatsoever!!
Daddy was helping her try to surf. She loved it.

Our goofy daughter and her surfboard!






1 comment:
She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Post a Comment