Thursday, March 26, 2009
I AM SO BLESSED!!
This is to let everyone know that my husband gets the husband of the year award!! I had a viscious case of the flu bug, and Dustin was absolutely amazing. He always is so giving and concerned and considerate, loving, etc, but he shines at times like this. When I had the flu it was even more evident than ever. I was so sick, and he stepped in and covered every base. He took Ashlynne on a bike ride, took her yard-saling, cooked her special pancakes, made me a gazillion cups of broth :) ran to the store several times to get powerade, medicine, etc. It was one of those times where you know you're lucky, but after it was over, I realized more than ever how lucky I am. Only true love can look at you after you have puked all day, and truly mean it when he says " I love you". Being pregnant also makes me appreciate him. There's alot of girls who would love to have a husband who treats her like Dustin treats me. I am so pampered! I love how he looks at me when I feel blah and tells me that I'm more beautiful than ever. I have the most amazing husband. I love how you leave me speechless and amazed. You're the best-Love you babe!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
You are a blessed wife. And Dust is a blessed hubby. :) Can't wait to see you in 1 week! KM
Dustin is awesome! We miss you guys. I don't know where I missed that you were pregnant, but CONGRATS!! That is soooooooooooo exciting.
you need to blog more. :)
Post a Comment