So... I last posted in March?! So much has happened since then. My sister got married, My cousin got married, My sister had a birthday, my daughter had a dance recital, as did Dustin!! :) I am teaching swimming lessons... We have been to the zoo... Ashlynne learned to change the oil in the car with her dad... Could life possibly be any busier? I love having my calendar spotted with outings and appointments, as it helps the time seem to go quicker. I am not as sick now, which is good. The baby is growing- It moves alot now, and Dustin can feel it as of a week and a half ago, so that is cool. We find out if it's gonna be named Gage or Gertrude in a couple of weeks. I have been thinking about Uncle Jerry lately, since he had a birthday and he is now OLD!! I am going to be getting the Dallas Cowboy star tattooed (actually with a sharpie, but don't tell him it's not permanent...) on my belly so that in November when I'm the biggest I'm going to be, that star will have
s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d so perfectly during football season. I of course have to be a good little wife, and wear my Roethlisberger jersey to support my husband, but I will just wear it as a belly shirt, pulled up just above the star...!! :)
Well, I will post pictures when I feel like posting next!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I love the names you've picked out!
Post a Comment